Mother’s Day. Teacher appreciation. Just because. Say thank you with this no-maintenance bouquet. There’s no watering, no weeding-just enjoying. This easy-to-assemble kit comes complete with the petals, stems, and buttons to create the flowers, as well as four different tags to make this the perfect gift for any occasion. All you need is some paper, ribbon or a vase to add the finishing touches to the bouquet.
As if that weren’t enough, the kit contains a “baker’s dozen”! This means you can create and give (or keep) a dozen flowers, and have a bonus flower left over to pass along to someone new! Give it to someone you wouldn’t normally think of: a teller at the bank, a grocery store clerk, or the librarian at your local library. Anyone you encounter on your way that you’d like to give a little “thank you” to-and introduce them to Stampin’ Up!
Item 134542 $12.95
Available starting April 29, while supplies last.
- 2 sheets of preprinted and precut flowers on 12″ X 12″ cardstock; makes 13 flowers using Pool Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry
- 13 Vintage Faceted Buttons
- 13 green floral wire stems
Adhesive not included. (Glue gun recommended.)
- This kit makes a great gift, both assembled and unassembled. Your customers may want to give it as a fun do-at-home project, or create it themselves to give.
- This kit can appeal to both stampers and non-stampers; the ease of assembly means anyone can do it!
- Use this kit for a quick and easy class! Just provide some adhesive, and your class preparation is done for you.
- Add your own finishing touch to the bouquet: place it in a vase, wrap it up in tissue paper, decorative ribbon, or twine.
This is another card with the Cross my Heart set. Hope you like it. I used two of our in-colors with this, which are Pool Party and Calypso Coral, both of which SU is converting to our core colors. I am so happy because I use these colors all the time. Actually, out of the in-colors from 2012 we are keeping all of them except Lucky Limeade. WooWhoo!
Hello Stampers, Even though I will be gone I will try to post every day so you don’t think I fell off the face of the earth.
This card I created with the Cross my Heart stamp set in the Spring Catalog. I did use this set a lot for Valentines Day but I forgot about it. I spotted it on the shelf and decided to create a couple of cards with it so you can get some ideas of what to do with it.
I wanted to try my hand at cutting out the Fabric for this dress with the Big Shot. I actually had to design a blouse to go with the jumper from the pop up Bigz XL Die. I have so much of this beautiful fabric and I really need to start using it. I hope you were one of the lucky ones that picked up this gorgeous fabric at 50% off in March.
Okay, this card I made using the supplies from the “THIS AND THAT KIT”. You can purchase this bundled kit at a discount now until April 30th. After that it will not show up again until it make the June 1st catalog. However, you will pay the full price then. I wanted you to see that you can always use any of our kits for cards as well as scrapping books. I used the washi tape, the stickers and the Designed Series Paper. Love it!
I stamped using Soft suede on the window sheet and then inserted the sea horse in back of it to make it appear that he is hiding from the lobster. I also used the Fancy Fan embossing folder on our Pool Party Core’dinations Card stock. Then I used the sanding block on it to expose the lighter core under the card stock. Hope you like it. Would love to hear your thoughts.